New Adele music by end of the year. . .


Adele
There is a brand-new Adele track on the way, which should be available by the end of the year. However, a new album is still a while away, reports music-news.com. The megastar soul singer spoke to French radio NRJ and said that there'll be a new tune "probably coming out at the end of the year. Then it depends how quickly I write some other new songs. But a third album will be further away." She said, "I have to write another record, you know. If I didn't write my own songs, I'd be out next week with a new album. But because I write my own songs, I have to take time and live a little bit. There was a good two years between my first and second albums, so it'll be the same this time.' We had 19, then 21 two years later, so we presumed we'll get a new album next year titled 23. But she said 'It won't be for a good two years' ... 24, 25? She also said she doesn't feel too much pressure because her next album could never be as big as the multi-Grammy Award-winning, globally multi-platinum 21 has been. 'What's happened with this one is very rare, anyway,' she admitted. The BBC  predicts the new song could be the theme song for the next James Bond film, "Skyfall." 007's latest is due in theatres 9 November 2012.

Comments